|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Dukes Retreat-Khandala
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
On the edge of a 500 ft cliff overlooking the entire Khandala Ghat surrounded by hills and waterfalls is the expansive and luxurious Dukes Retreat. This premier three star resort with five star amenities in Khandala boasts breathtaking view as well as warm hospitality and best in class services that can be enjoyed in a friendly and relaxing environment. Dukes Retreat gets it name from Dukes Nose a majestic cliff on the Sahyadri range of mountains facing the hotel. Its naming goes back to the British Regime when Khandala was a haven for the British Governors Dukes Nose was so named after the Duke of Wellington who spent his holidays in Khandala When observed with a wink the cliff looks like the Duke is lying back and taking a nap. However the locals call the cliff Nagfani because of its resemblance to the hood of cobra. Conveniently located at 100 km from Mumbai 65 km from Pune 15 minutes drive from the popular Lonavala and 2 km from nearest railhead Khandala Dukes Retreat is a favoured destination for weekend getaways conferences and weddings
- Hotel has Free Wifi Zones
Facilities at hotel
- Children's Club
- Swimming Pool
- Concierge Services
- Conference Facility
- Air Conditioning
- Tennis Courts
- Pets Allowed
- Coffee Shop
- Room Service
- Airport Transfer
- Baby Sitting
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.