The real heart of the city lies in its people. As well cities are more than just concrete. I have heard all my friends say Kolkata is so congested, there are people everywhere. I have only one thing to say to them. If you want a clean city go to Delhi, if you want a city full of rich and famous people go to Mumbai, if you want a tech-savvy city go to Bangalore but if you want a city with a soul you can’t look beyond any other city other than Kolkata
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
1 Love Lock
|Mandermoni||2 night(s)||Stay in camps/tents||Room only|
- Airport Transfers
- Local City Tour
- Intercity transfers
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Kolkatta Airport / Railway Station
Day 2: Mandarmani
Day 3: Mandarmani To Digha And Adjacent Place Half Day Sightseeing
Travel from Kolkata to Mandermoni
Day 4: Mandarmoani To Kolkata
Day 5: Departure To Kolkatta Airport
- After breakfast check out from hotel with bag & baggage and start for half day sightseeing. After that transfer to the Airport / Railway Station for your onward journey.
- You can choose any 1 option for Kolkata half day sightseeing from below.
- Option 1 – Howrah Bridge, Belur Math, Vivekananda Setu, Dakshineswar Temple. (*Drive Pass)
- Option 2 – GPO, Writers Building, Eden Garden Stadium, Mother House, Victoria Memorial Hall and Kalighat Kali Temple. (*Drive Pass)
Things to see and do
Howrah Bridge built in the times of the British Raj, this structure is often called one of the finest examples of engineering till date.Even though the bridge is crowded with ...
The Belur Math Shrine in Kolkata is the headquarters of the Ramakrishna Mission, based on the religious movement founded in 1898 by Swami Vivekanada.The Swami was a longtime ...
Vivekananda Setu also called (Willingdon Bridge and Bally Bridge) is a bridge over the Hooghly River in West Bengal, India. It links the city of Howrah, at Bally, to its twin ...
Dakshineswar Kali Temple is a holi shrine Hindu temple located in Dakshineswar near Kolkata. Situated on the eastern bank of the Hooghly River, the presiding deity of the ...
1 Love Lock (3 star)
1 Lovelock Street, Kolkata 700019, India, Kolkata
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.