|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Haveli Hari Ganga
- 01 Breakfast
- Welcome drinks on arrival
- Fruit Baskets on arrival
- Tea/coffee makers in the room
- Transfers ex railway station by private rickshaws
- Steam Bath
- Escorted visit to Harki pauri during evening Arti
- Bhajan Sandhya
- Daily Havan at the Ghat in the morning
- All applicable hotel taxes
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Vibrant and forever echoing the chant of a thousand prayers, Haridwar is an arresting blend of Indian culture and spiritual beliefs. The Haveli Hari Ganga is a resort situated on the banks of the Holy Ganga, a mere 500 meters walk through the bazaar at the sacred Har ki Pauri. Designated recently as a heritage property by the Government of India, the interiors of the Haveli are reminiscent of ancient Indian architecture where there are balanced tones of tranquility & comfort. This description is provided by the hotel.
Facilities at hotel
- Room Service
- Children's Club
- Pets Allowed
- Swimming Pool
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Transfer
- Coffee Shop
- Concierge Services
- Tennis Courts
- Baby Sitting
- Conference Facility
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.