|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Hideaway River Lodge
Swiss Cottage Luxury Tents
- Tea/coffee and snacks at the campsite
- Transfer to and from Riverview Retreat by using 4 WD jeeps Accompanying one naturalist/Guide throughout the trip
- All wildlife trapping arrangements including Night vision binoculars, Camera Traps and Pug mark casting
- Mineral water bottles during the trek. Juices and soft drinks around the campfire
- Bar-be-que at the last night. 01 bottle of wine during the stay
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
The First of its kind from a professional hospitality chain in India, The Hideaway River Lodge is an endeavour on our part to provide an experience of the unadulterated wilderness of the Corbett National Park. Its location on the periphery of the reserve forest by the Ramganga River makes Hideaway River Lodge an ideal for those who want to be in close proximity to one of the natural wonders of the world. If you want a back-to-basics authentic safari, with a little more luxury than Camp Forktail, Hideaway River Lodge is the place to book. Besides offering pleasing digs and the best meals you'll find in the area (not to mention the only alcohol!), the lodge is located right on the Ramganga River and spread out over 1.2 hectares (3 acres) on the periphery of the park -- at night animal calls are unnervingly loud and thrilling. Accommodations are in en-suite tents (specify of you want a double bed); while all tents have a private veranda, the deluxe category has a clear view of the river which makes it worth the extra buck. There is no electricity and hot water is only available in the mornings and evenings, but this should not be a major drawback. Besides the regular safari activities (in a jeep or on an elephant), the lodge also offers fishing, and the location is ideal for birders; there's also a natural pool where you can laze away the hotter parts of the day or alternatively accompany the mahouts to bathe the elephants.
Facilities at hotel
- Swimming Pool
- Airport Transfer
- Pets Allowed
- Conference Facility
- Baby Sitting
- Tennis Courts
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee Shop
- Room Service
- Children's Club
- Concierge Services
Swiss Cottage Luxury Tents
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.