The Ranthambhore National Park was once the private hunting ground of the Maharaja of Jaipur. At present, the national park is a part of Project Tiger and is one of the few places in the world.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Ranthambhore National Park||2 night(s)||
Hotel Ananta Palace
- Dinner, Folk dance, Camel ride at Jaisalmer camp for all packages
- Transfers and sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary by a/c Vehicle
- Toll, parking, drivers batta, inter state tax etc
- All prevailing taxes like luxury taxes, service taxes and expenditure taxes where ever applicable
- Not Valid in Conference dates, Festival time or New year
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival At Ranthambhore
Things to see and do
Trinetra Ganesh Temple is situated inside one of the premier wildlife destinations in Rajasthan, Ranthambore Wildlife Sanctuary. Located in the Sawai Madhopur district, this ...
Day 02: Ranthambhore Sightseeing
Day 03 : Departure From Ranthambhore
Super Deluxe Room
Hotel Ananta Palace (3 star)
Ranthambhore Road Sawai Madhopur 322001 Rajasthan, India, Ranthambhore National Park
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.