Gangtok is a bustling, friendly hill station, and the capital of the Himalayan state of Sikkim. Gangtok is a popular place with tourists heading on treks, though the facilities do not reflect the number of international visitors. Highly organised and beautifully maintained, it is the Switzerland of the east. Gangtok is a really nice place to unwind
The Last Great Adventure Luxury Package2N Darjeeling , 1N Kalimpong and 2N Gangtok
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- All permit fees and hotel taxes
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All transfers as per the itinerary on point to point basis.
Viceroy Hotel (4 star)
17, Gandhi Road, Near Clock Towers, The Mall - 734101, Darjeeling
The Elgin Silver Oaks Kalimpong (4 star)
Rinking Pong Road - 734301, Kalimpong
Keepsa Residency (4 star)
Opposite Old Palace, Kazi Road - 737101, Gangtok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.