Discover the heart of the Italian lakes on this magnificent getaway sightseeing to Milan, Sirmione, Verona, Bellagio, Lugano (Switzerland) . Scenic Highlights: Lake Garda, Lake Como, Lake Lugano, Lake Maggiore . Consider joining a boat trip to its islands filled with quaint fishing villages and aristocratic villas.Shop on Via Nassa or explore the Piazza Riforma. Relax at one of the lakeside cafés and try the fabulous gelato & visit Romeo - Juliet's Balcony at Verona !
The Magic Of The Italian Lakes ( 8 Days) With Extended ...1N Milan , 2N Lago di Garda , 2N Lago di Como and 2N Lago Maggiore
Car DetailsRoad transport from Milan - Touring by private first -class air -conditioned motorcoach and a boat trip to Bellagio .
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Lago di Garda||2 night(s)||Stay in camps/tents||Room only|
|Lago di Como||2 night(s)||Stay in camps/tents||Room only|
|Lago Maggiore||2 night(s)||Stay in camps/tents||Room only|
Holiday Inn Garibaldi Station (4 star)
Via Ugo Bassi 1/a, Milan
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.