|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Manali Inn
- Welcome drink (non Alcoholic) on arrival.
- Confectionary box & fruit basket on arrival.
- One Half day local sightseeing by cab
- 15% discount on SPA Treatments.
- Unlimited use of Gym during the stay (Dry area only).
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
The magic of the Manali Inn Hotel is in its serene location, luxurious amenities and warm hospitality. Indulge in the discovery of the mystic beauty of the Himalayas; where the bright golden light of the sun scatters over snow covered mountains in the morning, the sounds of the river Beas gushing downstream and chirping birds calms you during the day, and the bright light of the moon reflects off the white snow at night. Romance abounds in centrally heated suites, with pine wood finish, selective brassware and custom made furniture. Our culinary team offers delectable food with a vibrant blend of fresh ingredients and Indian spices. Ayurvedic massage and spa treatments that include jacuzzi, steam, and sauna takes your senses on an unforgettable journey. Our fitness centre provides equipment for every style of exercise. The video game parlour keeps your kid and the kid in you captive when at leisure. And if that's not enough, the Saqi Bar in Club Jhoom serves wide range of liquor in the backdrop of pulsating lights and music, so you can dance and lose yourself in the moment.
Facilities at hotel
- Baby Sitting
- Concierge Services
- Airport Transfer
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Courts
- Air Conditioning
- Children's Club
- Pets Allowed
- Coffee Shop
- Conference Facility
Junior Suite Room
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.