Darjeeling, nestled among rolling mountains, is a perfect destination for outdoor enthusiasts. Popular places to visit include Tiger Hill, Batasia Loop and the War Memorial, and the Himalayan Zoological Park and Snow Leopard Breeding Center. On the steep and bustling streets winding through town, you can lose yourself amid an array of Himalayan faces from Sikkim, Bhutan, Nepal and Tibet. And finally, when energies start to flag, a good, steaming Darjeeling brew is never far away.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- All transfer By 01 Non Ac Indica / Wagon R / Tata Sumo / Similar
- All permit fees and hotel taxes
- Rates are valid for Indian Nationals only
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary - vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis)
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Cedar Inn Hotel (4 star)
Jalapahar Road, Below St. Paul's School - 734101, Darjeeling
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.