|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The O Hotel
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Use of swimming pool, gymnasium, steam and sauna
- Airport and Karmali / Thivim railway station transfers by AC coach
- A bottle of Goan port wine on arrival
- All meals at Kitsch restaurant
- Tea/Coffee maker in the room with replenishment provided on a daily basis
- One half day sightseeing by coach which covers the light house at Aguada, The Churches of Old Goa and Panjim city for shopping
- Two bottles of packaged drinking water (750ml) daily in the room
The O Hotel Goa is a beautiful resort hotel located at North Goa, which is popular for its beaches, spa, restaurants, nightclubs, parties, local night markets, relaxation and sightseeing/Goan culture. Candolim beach is Goa's most serene and clean beach which, though having its quiet areas, also offers a wide range of activities including water sports ranging from jet skiing, surfing, water skiing, parasailing; to rides like the banana boat and salt water jacuzzi. The resort has 75 rooms including Ocean-Facing rooms giving panoramic views of the sunset and Courtyard rooms opening out into the Oriental gardens. The resort also boasts of a range of Suites located right on the beach, facing the sea and the ultimate Presidential Suite with its own private pool by the sea. The O Hotel Goa offers just the right mix of peaceful relaxation and buzzing activity, which goes into making a fabulous holiday for one and all.
- 35 km from the airport
- 42 km from city center
- Children can enjoy at Kids Club
Facilities at hotel
- Air Conditioning
- Tennis Courts
- Concierge Services
- Baby Sitting
- Coffee Shop
- Airport Transfer
- Conference Facility
- Pets Allowed
- Room Service
- Children's Club
- Swimming Pool
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.