Kerala or Keralam, the land of kera or coconut, is a never-ending array of coconut palm sun blanched beaches kettuvallams over enchanting backwaters magical monsoon shower silent valleys vibrant with flora and fauna misty mountains of the Western Ghats fragrance of spices evenings reverberating with the rhythm of a thousand art forms fairs and festivals. Welcome to Kerala benign and beautiful.
The Paradise Of Kerala Tour Package1N Kochi , 2N Munnar and 1N Kumarakom
Last Booked 11 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Las Palmas Munnar
Ashirwad Heritage Resorts
- All meals in Houseboat (In case of option with Houseboat)
- All transfer & sightseeing as per the itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Sealord Hotel (3 star)
Shanmugham Road - 682 031, Kochi
Las Palmas Munnar (3 star)
NH 49, Devikulam Idukki Dist, Sukumar (RM) - 685613, Munnar
Ashirwad Heritage Resorts (4 star)
Chakrampady, Kumarakom - Cumbam Road, Vayitharamattom - 686563, Kumarakom
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.