Kerala over the years has evolved to become the hottest tourist place in India. Both domestic and foreign travelers flock to this beautiful place to witness the natural beauty and culture of the state. Tourism in the state offers travel packages, backwater tours, wildlife tours, hill station tours, beach tours, heritage tours, houseboat cruises and hotel reservations.
The Paradise Of Kerala Package1N Kochi , 2N Munnar and 1N Kumarakom
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Las Palmas Munnar
Ashirwad Heritage Resorts
- Return Transfer From Cochin Airport .
- All transfer & sightseeing as per the itinerary by 01 AC Indica
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Sealord Hotel (3 star)
Shanmugham Road - 682 031, Kochi
Las Palmas Munnar (3 star)
NH 49, Devikulam Idukki Dist, Sukumar (RM) - 685613, Munnar
Ashirwad Heritage Resorts (4 star)
Chakrampady, Kumarakom - Cumbam Road, Vayitharamattom - 686563, Kumarakom
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.