Adorned with pink sandstone palaces, majestic forts and verdant green gardens against a scenic backdrop of the Aravalli hills, Jaipur represents the charm of our rich past and the sophistication of a flourishing metropolis. Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II founded the city in 1727, when he decided to shift his capital from Amer.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Assistance on Arrival
- A 24 - hour helpline
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Maximum KM blockage will be 650 km with Toll Tax, Parking, Night Halt, Etc.
- Travel throughout the entire journey in an air condition car
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival At Jaipur
Day 02 : Jaipur Local Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Amber Fort is an old fort, built in 1592 by Raja Man Singh. This fort is also very popularly known as the Amer Palace. The Amer Fort was built in red sandstone and marble and ...
Gaitore is one of the most prominent tourist attractions in Jaipur, is a royal cremation ground for the Kachhwaha Rajput kings and the members of the royal family. Gaitore is ...
Upon visiting the magnificant City Palace,it's easy to see that the royal family of Jaipur was one of the richest in India.The huge complex of courtyards,gardens,and buildings...
Day 03 : Excursion To Ajmer / Pushkar
Day 04 : Hotel – Jaipur Airport / Railway Station
Executive Single Room
Deluxe Single Room
Hotel Palms (3 star)
Ashok Marg, C-Scheme, Near HDFC Bank Jaipur - 302001, Jaipur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.