A popular tourist and honeymoon destination, the hill station sees people take to its hills from far and wide in the summer when Mussoorie vacations are ever popular.The hill station of Mussoorie came into being around the 1830s. What began as a small settlement grew into a large station to turn into a hill station of today overlooking the sprawling Doon valley and the city of Dehradun.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Breakfast and Dinner|
- Transportation in air conditioned vehicle with a personal chauffer for the entire tour
- Assistance, toll, interstate taxes, Govt. Service Tax
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Delhi
Day 2: Mussoorie Sightseeing
Things to see and do
If you are the one who believes in some serious shopping and plan to do the same in Mussoorie, you will be more than happy as the place offers a plethora of options for ...
Gun Hill is one of the popular tourist attractions of Mussoorie, possessing historical significance dating back to pre-independence. It is believed that a canon was fired from...
Day 3: Leisure At Mussoorie
Day 4: Departure From Delhi Airport
Super Deluxe Room
Honeymoon Inn (3 star)
Near Kaspanda Hotel, The Mall Rd, Survey Colony, Mussoorie, Uttarakhand 248179, Mussoorie
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.