A popular tourist and honeymoon destination, the hill station sees people take to its hills from far and wide in the summer when Mussoorie vacations are ever popular.The hill station of Mussoorie came into being around the 1830s. What began as a small settlement grew into a large station to turn into a hill station of today overlooking the sprawling Doon valley and the city of Dehradun.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Transportation in air conditioned vehicle with a personal chauffer for the entire tour
- Assistance, toll, interstate taxes, Govt. Service Tax
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Honeymoon Inn (3 star)
Near Kaspanda Hotel, The Mall Rd, Survey Colony, Mussoorie, Uttarakhand 248179, Mussoorie
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.