This safari gives you a complete kaleidoscope of Kenya’s rich land starting from the rainforest of Mt Kenya where guests will see mountain Elephants and Cape Buffalo in to the bushveld of the Aberdares region where you will see Rhino, a Chimanpanzee Ceremony, Lion and other cats and into the mineral rich Great Rift Valley which is home to amazing bird life followed by two lovely nights in the Masai Mara where you will see a fantastic wildlife and the migration on the savannah plains.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Mount Kenya||1 night(s)||
Serena Mountain Lodge
|Aberdare National Park||1 night(s)||
|Rift valley||1 night(s)||
Lake Elmenteita Serena Camp
|Masai Mara National Reserve||2 night(s)||
Mara Serena Safari Lodge
Nairobi Serena Hotel
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Welcome To Kenya And The Rain Forests Of Africa
Day 2: Mount Kenya To Aberdares
Travel from Mount Kenya to Aberdare National Park
Day 3: Aberdares To The Great Rift Valley
Travel from Aberdare National Park to Rift valley
Day 4: The Great Rift Valley To Masai Mara
Things to see and do
Travel from Rift valley to Masai Mara National Reserve
Day 5: Masai Mara
Things to see and do
Day 6: Masai Mara To Nairobi
Travel from Masai Mara National Reserve to Nairobi
Day 7: Homebound
Serena Mountain Lodge (3 star)
Nyeri District, Kenya, Mount Kenya
Sweetwaters Serena (4 star)
Ol Pajeta Conservancy, Mount Kenya National Park, Kenya, Aberdare National Park
Lake Elmenteita Serena Camp (4 star)
Soysambu Conservancy, Lake Elementaita, Kenya, Rift valley
Mara Serena Safari Lodge (4 star)
C14, Keekorok, Masai Mara National Reserve, Kenya, Masai Mara National Reserve
Nairobi Serena Hotel (5 star)
Kenyatta Avenue / Processional Way, Nairobi
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.