Bhutan is rich in its culture as well as in its biodiversity. Nearly three quarters of the total area is covered by forests. The lush valleys, the radiant snow capped peaks, the beautiful rural landscapes and the rich Himalayan flora and fauna of Bhutan will leave you in awe. Bhutan still maintains its culture and traditions in the same way it did centuries ago. The scope for trekking in Bhutan is immense from short walks to arduous treks.
Thimphu Punakha And Paro Family Package2N Thimphu , 2N Punakha and 2N Paro
Car DetailsRoad transport from Paro - Non ac Hyundai Tucson / Santa Fe SUV
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Meri Puensum Resort
Ugyen Phendeyling Resort
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Airport transfers by Non ac Hyundai Tucson or Santa fe SUV
- Sightseeing tour by Non ac Hyundai Tucson or Santa fe SUV
Hotel Sambhav (3 star)
Post Box 1067, Chubachu -, Thimphu
Meri Puensum Resort (3 star)
Po no 135 Wolakha, Punakha
Ugyen Phendeyling Resort (3 star)
Satsam Chorten Tsendo Paro Bhutan, Paro
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.