The Tirthan Valley in Kullu District is one of the most beautiful places in Himachal Pradesh. Located within the Great Himalayan National Park, the road winds its way lazily along the river through forests and past fields. The snow fed river itself as it gushes its way over the rocks to drop into pools and spread itself out over flats where every stone is visible through its crystal clear water.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Delhi - AC Volvo Bus
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Kullu||4 night(s)||Stay in camps/tents||Room only|
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.