Tirupati, an ancient city in Andhra Pradesh is famous for its temples, which are frequented by people from all parts of India. If you plan a pilgrimage, Tirupati could be a great destination. Its century old temples are famous among pilgrims. The Tirumala Hills in Tirupati are the second oldest rock mountains in the world.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Tirupati - AC Indica Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Ramee Guestline Hotel
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Ac Indica for all transfers
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary
- Kms is calculating from garage to garage only
- Toll and Park
- Including government service taxes
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrival At Tirupati
- Welcome and drive to Tirupati check into hotel day free at leisure.
- Tirupati is a major pilgrimage and cultural city in the Chittoor district of Andhra Pradesh. It is located at the foothills of the Eastern Ghats in Andhra Pradesh. Overnight stay at Tirupati.
Day 2: Tirupati Sightseeing
Early breakfast at hotel, proceed to Thirumala visit: Sri Balaji Dharshan and local sightseeing with with temple visit back to hotel. Overnight stay at Tirupati.
Things to see and do
Day 3: Departure From Tirupati
Early breakfast check-out hotel drop at airport, fly back to your destination.
Ramee Guestline Hotel (3 star)
14-37 Karakambadi Road, Post Box No. 9, Akkarampalli Post - 517507, Tirupati
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.