Welcome to Ladakh, a vibrant destination surrounded by craggy cliff top monasteries, old palaces and serene lakes. On this journey you will get to be apart of an opulent panorama that acquaints you with the cultural, historical and architectural hereditary magnificence. This journey unveils a region inhabited by peaceful Buddhist monks, with cliff side monasteries and dramatic mountain scenery. So embark on this spiritual journey and feel the peacefulness and serenity of this land.
Treasures of Ladakh - 9 nights / 10 days5N Leh , 1N Alchi , 1N Pangong , 1N Nubra Valley and 1N Tso Moriri
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Nubra Valley||1 night(s)||
|Tso Moriri||1 night(s)||
- Airport Transfers
- visit Leh Market, Leh Palace and Shanti Stupas, Lamayuru enroute visit Liker Monastery, Magnetic hill and Gurudwara Pathar Sahib.
- Intercity transfers
Main Tukcha Road -194101, Leh
Moonland Guest House
Srinagar - Ladakh Hwy Leh, Jammu and Kashmir 194101, Alchi
Pangong Delight Camp
Pangong Lake Road, Spangmik - 194201, Pangong
Hotel Snow Leopard
Hunder - 194401, Nubra Valley
Korzok village, Tso Moriri, Rupshu Valley, Tso Moriri
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.