Madikeri is the picturesque town of Kodagu (also called Coorg), the land of coffee, cardamom, colonels and the Cauvery. The headquarters of Kodagu district, it is located in a beautiful hilly setting surrounded by the forest slopes of the Western Ghats. Here, time seems to have stood still.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- To and Fro AC transport from Bangalore
- Including all taxes
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Coorg
Things to see and do
The Tibetan Monastery or the Tibet Camp as locally called is located around 6 kms from Kushalnagar town towards Mysore. This Tibetan settlement at Bailkoppa or Baylkuppe is ...
Day 2: Trek And Coffee Plantation Tour
Things to see and do
The architecture of this temple reflects both Hindu as well as Islamic style. Windows of the temple have bars that are made of Panchaloha and an alphabet lim has been placed ...
Day 3: Departure
Siddhi Aloha (3 star)
Siddhi Estate 5 Kms from Madikeri on Madikeri-Virajpet Road, Kaggodlu, Madikeri 571201 India, Coorg
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.