Madikeri is the picturesque town of Kodagu (also called Coorg), the land of coffee, cardamom, colonels and the Cauvery. The headquarters of Kodagu district, it is located in a beautiful hilly setting surrounded by the forest slopes of the Western Ghats. Here, time seems to have stood still.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- To and Fro AC transport from Bangalore
- Including all taxes
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Siddhi Aloha (3 star)
Siddhi Estate 5 Kms from Madikeri on Madikeri-Virajpet Road, Kaggodlu, Madikeri 571201 India, Coorg
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.