Kareri lake is best known for being a trekking destination in the Dhauladhars. The lake remains frozen from early December to March-April. There is a temple dedicated to Lord Shiva and Shakti on a hilltop overlooking the lake.. A few gaddi kothis are present on the other side of the lake, an area which is used by the gaddis as a grazing ground for their animals. Kareri Lake serves as a base for trekking further into the Dhauladhar and onward to Chamba and Bharmour.
Trek To Kareri Lake Package6N Dharamshala
Last Booked 12 hours ago
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Dharamshala||6 night(s)||Stay in camps/tents||Room only|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Trekking arrangements with english speaking guide, porters/ponies to carry your baggage (10 kg each),
- Tent for sleeping with mattresses, kitchen tent and utensils, toilet tent and all meals during trek(Chinese, Indian and continental).
- Trekking permit, camping and wildlife fees
- Current government taxes.
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.