Kareri lake is best known for being a trekking destination in the Dhauladhars. The lake remains frozen from early December to March-April. There is a temple dedicated to Lord Shiva and Shakti on a hilltop overlooking the lake.. A few gaddi kothis are present on the other side of the lake, an area which is used by the gaddis as a grazing ground for their animals. Kareri Lake serves as a base for trekking further into the Dhauladhar and onward to Chamba and Bharmour.
Trek To Kareri Lake Package6N Dharamshala
Last Booked 1 hour ago
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Dharamshala||6 night(s)||Stay in camps/tents||Room only|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Trekking arrangements with english speaking guide, porters/ponies to carry your baggage (10 kg each),
- Tent for sleeping with mattresses, kitchen tent and utensils, toilet tent and all meals during trek(Chinese, Indian and continental).
- Trekking permit, camping and wildlife fees
- Current government taxes.
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.