Located in the southwestern tip of India, Trivandrum is bound by the Arabian Sea in the west and Tamil Nadu in the east. Named after Anantha Padmanabha or Lord Vishnu, the city is home to many ancient temples. The wooded highlands of the Western Ghats in the eastern and northeastern borders give Trivandrum some of the most enchanting picnic spots. Clean and green, Trivandrum, the capital of Kerala is one of the most beautiful cities in the country.
Triavandrum Pilgrim Premium Package2N Trivandrum
Last Booked 22 hours ago
Car DetailsRoad transport from Trivandrum - AC Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Transfers in AC Indica
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Toll and parking charges
Uday Suites (5 star)
34/757/3. Watts Lane Beach P.O. Shangumugham - 695007, Trivandrum
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.