Shirdi is one of the most visited pilgrim spots in India. The temple attracts millions of devotees of all religions, castes and creed who come to pay homage to Shri Sai Baba. Also visit the unique Shani temple at Shanisinghanapur, one of the very few temples exclusively devoted to Lord Shani.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Keys Hotel Templetree
- Airport transfers in A/C Vehicle to and from Pune.
- Shuttle service to Sai Ashram
- Shani Shignapur
- One full day sightseeing
- Drop at Shridi Station
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Shirdi
Things to see and do
Day 2: Shirdi Sightseeing
- After breakfast at the hotel. Later proceed for full day sightseeing
- in Shirdi. Back to hotel dinner and overnight stay.
Day 3: Departure
Temple Tree Suite Room
Junior Suite Room
Keys Hotel Templetree (3 star)
Plot No.1, S.No.99, Behind Sai Ashram,Ring Road - 423109, Shirdi
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.