Rajasthan is undoubtedly the heart and soul of India's tourism industry as it offers a glimpse of the country's historical, cultural and religious diversity. Jaipur – the state's capital – has everything that this ancient Rajputana kingdom has on offer; from exquisite palaces to beautiful lakes and colourful markets to traditional fare.
Udaipur & Mount Abu Holiday Package2N Udaipur and 2N Mount Abu
Car DetailsRoad transport from Udaipur - AC Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Mount Abu||2 night(s)||
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Travel throughout the entire journey in an AC car
- Maximum KM blockage will be 2000 km with Toll Tax, Parking, Night Halt, State Tax, Etc
- Assistance on Arrival
- Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
Amantra Comfort Hotel (3 star)
5-B New Fatehpura, Opp. Sahelion ki Bari, 313001, Udaipur
Jaipur House (3 star)
Sunset Road, Near Nakki Lake - 307501, Mount Abu
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.