Kerala is where India slips down into second gear, stops to smell the roses and always talks to strangers. A strip of land between the Arabian Sea and the Western Ghats, its perfect climate flirts unabashedly with the fertile soil, and everything glows. An easy-going and successful socialist state, Kerala has a liberal hospitality that stands out as its most laudable achievement.
Unique Experience2N Munnar , 1N Thekkady , 1N Alleppey and 2N Kovalam
Last Booked 8 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- All Transfers and sightseeing by AC Tavera/Similar Vehicle on Pvt Basis
- Accommodations as mentioned above.
- All Taxes and Driver Bata.
- GST 3.09%
Green Ridge Holiday Home (3 star)
National Highway Road, Near to Old British Church, Central Munnar - 685612, Munnar
Thekkady Junction, Kumily.P.O, Idukki - 685 509, Thekkady
Indraprastham Houseboat Alleppey (3 star)
Finishing Point, Kerala - 686 584, Alleppey
Hotel Grand Seasons (3 star)
Chittoor Rd, Karikkamuri, Shenoys, Ernakulam - 682016, Kochi
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.