Kerala is a part of India but the Culture and Festivals are quite unique and different. The major cause for its extraordinary culture is that the state has been a place where people from different religious beliefs and cultures have mingled and co existed in harmony since centuries. Even the states geographical location contributes to a large extent to its culture.
Unique Kerala Package1N Kochi , 2N Munnar , 1N Thekkady and 1N Kumarakom
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Las Palmas Munnar
Ashirwad Heritage Resorts
- Return Transfer From Cochin Airport .
- All transfer & sightseeing as per the itinerary by 01 AC Indica
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Sealord Hotel (3 star)
Shanmugham Road - 682 031, Kochi
Las Palmas Munnar (3 star)
NH 49, Devikulam Idukki Dist, Sukumar (RM) - 685613, Munnar
Thekkady Junction, Kumily.P.O, Idukki - 685 509, Thekkady
Ashirwad Heritage Resorts (4 star)
Chakrampady, Kumarakom - Cumbam Road, Vayitharamattom - 686563, Kumarakom
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.