Alappuzha is famous for its breathtaking backwaters and canals. Situated at the south western tip of the Vembanad Lake, Alappuzha is a small strip of land sandwiched between the Vembanad Lake and the Arabian Sea. Kollam is where the world famous network of waterways begins.
Unique Package Of Kerala (16 Jun - 30 Sep - 2014)2N Munnar , 2N Thekkady , 1N Alleppey and 2N Kovalam
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Return Airport Transfer
- Tours and Transfers by Air - conditioned car as applicable to the itinerary
- One Candle light dinner
- One honeymoon cake
- One time flower decoration
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Spice Country Resort (3 star)
Chithirapuram, Idukki - 685612, Munnar
Hotel S.N International
K.K Road, Kumily Thekkady - 685509 Kerala, India, Thekkady
Santos King Houseboats
Pathuvana Buildings, NH Bypass, Market Jn, Aluva, Kochi - 683101, Kerala,, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.