Srinagar is the summer capital of the Indian State of Jammu and Kashmir. It is situated in the Kashmir Valley and lies on the banks of the Jhelum River, a tributary of the Indus. The city is famous for its gardens, lakes and houseboats. It is also known for traditional Kashmiri handicrafts and dry fruits.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Srinagar Houseboat||4 night(s)||
California Houseboats Hotel
|Breakfast and Dinner|
- All transfers & sightseeing by Vehicle.
- Pickup from Srinagar by Non A\C Inovva Vehicle.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- All Nights In Four Star House Boat
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival In Srinagar
- Upon arrival, meet our representative and take a transfer to the
- houseboat/hotel. Spend the day at leisure on boulevard road which is one of the most famous tourist place in Srinagar and is situated around the Dal Lake surrounded by Zabarwan mountain ranges, enjoy Shikara ride in Dal Lake. Overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 02 : Srinagar To Sonmarg
- The drive to Sonamarg is through the Sindh Valley which presents yet another spectacular facet of countryside in Kashmir. Situated at an altitude of 2730 meters, Sonamarg (‘The meadow of gold’) has, as its backdrop, snowy mountains against a cerulean sky. The Sindh River that meanders through the valley abounds with trout and mahaseer. Ponies can be hired for the trip up to Thajiwas glacier, which is a major local attraction during the
- summer months. Sonamarg is the base of a major trek that passes along several mountain lakes –Vishansar, Kishansar, Gadsar, Satsar and Gangabal. Sonamarg is also the take off station for the drive to Ladakh across the Zojila, a major pass in the Great Himalayan Range, through which the Srinagar-Leh Road passes.
Day 03: Srinagar -pahalgam
- After breakfast, check out the hotel & proceed to
- Pahalgam .Today you will be transferred by road to Pahalgam. Valley of Shepherds. Enroute you
- will have a rare opportunity to visit the Saffron fields. Also visit Avantipura Ruins & Anantnag
- Sulpher Springs if time permits and you feel like. Arrive and proceed to your hotel,
Day 04 : Srinagar To Gulmarg
- After breakfast, check out the hotel and proceed to Gulmarg. Gulmarg ( Meadow of Flowers) 2730 Mts. above s ea level. The distance of 60 kms will be covered in about 1.5 hrs. Gulmarg has one of the best Ski slopes in the world and highest golf
- course of the world with 18 holes. One can also have the view of Nanga Parbhat if weather
- permits. The view enroute from Tangmarg to Gulmarg is fascinating. One can also have a short trek up to Khilangmarg which can be covered in about 3 to 4 hrs. Chair Lifts for mountain ride are also available. A must visit is the Gondola chair lift.
Day 05 : Srinagar To Airport (departure)
California Houseboats Hotel
Dal Lake, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir,190001, Srinagar Houseboat
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.