Darjeeling is one of the most magnificent hill resorts in the world. This heavenly retreat is bathed in hues of every shade. Flaming red rhododendrons, sparkling white magnolias, miles of undulating hillsides covered with emerald green tea bushes, the exotic forests of silver fir - all under the blanket of a brilliant azure sky dappled with specks of clouds, compellingly confounds.
Unleashed Himalaya With Tsomgo Lake2N Darjeeling , 2N Kalimpong and 2N Gangtok
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers
- All permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Rates are valid for Indian Nationals only
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Cedar Inn Hotel (4 star)
Jalapahar Road, Below St. Paul's School - 734101, Darjeeling
Hotel Anand Portico (3 star)
Atisha Road, 8.5 Mile, 8.5 Milestone, Kalimpong
Keepsa Residency (4 star)
Opposite Old Palace, Kazi Road - 737101, Gangtok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.