Beach and Backwaters is a confluence of the sea, river and the backwater and is worth visiting in kerala. Most of India’s finest beaches are in Kerala. For virtually its entire 600 km length, the Kerala coast is lined with sandy beaches, rocky promontories and coconut palms. Each year, an impressive number of visitors arrive here in search of the tranquil, palm fringed beaches.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Kochi - AC Indica
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Mararikulam||3 night(s)||Room only|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Every morning yoga at 07:00 AM
- Bicycles to ride in Marari beach
- Village walk
- Interactive cooking every evening at 06:30 PM along with the Chef
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary in AC Indica
- Airport or railway station transfer
- All taxes, driver allowance, toll and parking charges included
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrive Cochin And Transfer To Marari
Meet and greet by our representative on arrival at Cochin airport or railway station and transfer to Marari Beach. Check into hotel and day free for leisure on beach. Overnight stay at Marari Beach Resort.
Day 2: Visit Alappuzha
After breakfast visit Alappuzha Backwater and Beach. Optional backwater cruise. Overnight stay at Marari Beach resort.
Day 3: Cochin Sightseeing
After breakfast sightseeing of Cochin like Synagogue, Dutch Palace and Fort Kochi Beach. Overnight stay at Marari.
Day 4: Departure
After breakfast transfer to Trivandrum airport or railway station for departure. Back to home with beautiful memories of God's Own Country.
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.