Blessed with plush natural beauty and ancient temples, Nainital is a hill station to calm the senses. It is a perfect holiday destination for tourists in summers. Named after the famous British hunter turned author and naturalist, Corbett (Jim Corbett) National park is one of the oldest National parks in India. The reserve is lush with diverse flora and fauna, situated in the sub-Himalayan belt.
Uttrakhand Delight Nainital and Corbett3N Nainital and 1N Corbett
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Corbett||1 night(s)||Room only|
- Meet & Greet upon arrival at Airport / Station
- Hotel Accommodation as per the name mentioned in the Category for duration as mentioned in the itinerary.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Chevron Fairhavens (3 star)
Next To Head Post Office, Mallital - 263001, Nainital
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.