The small state of Kerala, which represents just 1% of the land mass, is considered to be one of India`s most beautiful states. It is a very rural state with most of the population living in villages but is culturally and scenically diverse. Kerala has two national parks, ten wildlife sanctuaries and two bird sanctuaries. The people of Kerala are warm and friendly and interaction with them is often a highlight of a holiday to Kerala.
Vacation in Kerala Package2N Munnar , 1N Thekkady , 1N Kumarakom , 1N Alleppey and 2N Kovalam
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Munnar||2 night(s)||Room only|
- Return Transfer From Cochin Airport.
- Base category rooms are allotted for the stay, any requirement / availability of higher category of room would incur extra cost.
- All toll, tax, parking, driver Bata & fuel cost. All Taxes.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel Sandra Palace (3 star)
Thekkady Junction,Opp. Lourde Church Lake Road, Kumily - 685509, Thekkady
Kumarakom Lagoon Hotel (3 star)
Ambika Market P.O, Vechoor - 686144, Kumarakom
Santos King Houseboats
Pathuvana Buildings, NH Bypass, Market Jn, Aluva, Kochi - 683101, Kerala,, Alleppey
Swagath Holiday Resort (3 star)
Near Eve's Beach, Near Upasana Hospital, Kovalam Beach Road - 695527, Kovalam
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.