Varanasi, also known as Benares, Banaras or Kashi, is an Indian city on the banks of the Ganga in Uttar Pradesh, 320 kilometres southeast of the state capital, Lucknow. Varanasi is famous for its silk weaving, and Banarasi silks are a part of every girl's wedding trousseau.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel City Inn
- Return Airport Transfer
- Transfer & Sightseeing by exclusive -AC Vehicle
- English speaking guide on tour
- All permit fees & hotel taxes.
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival At Varanasi Airport/ Railway Station
Things to see and do
Lal Bahadur Shastri International Airport or Varanasi Airport is a public airport located at Babatpur 18 km northwest of Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India. Varanasi Airport was ...
Day 02 : Varanasi Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Boat rides are very popular, especially at sunrise and sunset. The most popular sunset ride is to start at Dasaswamedh Ghat and head up to Manikarnika Ghat to see the ...
Vishwanath Temple - also known as the Golden Temple, security is tight making entrance difficult and sometimes completely off limits to foreigners. No bags, cellphones or pens...
The Bharat Mata temple at Varanasi is the only temple dedicated to Mother India. It is located in the Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth campus. The Bharat Mata temple was built ...
Durga temple, also known as the "monkey temple" is one of the important temples of Varanasi. This temple is dedicated to Goddess Durga. The Durga temple was built in the ...
Deluxe Room, 1 Double Or 2 Single Beds
Executive Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
Hotel City Inn (3 star)
S 21/116, L-14, Opposite Cantt Railway Station, Parade Kothi - 221010, Varanasi
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.