Varanasi, also known as Benares, Banaras or Kashi, is an Indian city on the banks of the Ganga in Uttar Pradesh, 320 kilometres southeast of the state capital, Lucknow. Varanasi is famous for its silk weaving, and Banarasi silks are a part of every girl's wedding trousseau.
Varanasi Tour Package1N Varanasi
Last Booked 4 hours ago
Car DetailsRoad transport from Varanasi - AC Indigo / Etios
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel City Inn
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Return Airport Transfer
- Transfer & Sightseeing by exclusive -AC Vehicle
- English speaking guide on tour
- All permit fees & hotel taxes.
Hotel City Inn (3 star)
S 21/116, L-14, Opposite Cantt Railway Station, Parade Kothi - 221010, Varanasi
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.