Gujarat is the 7th largest state in India, located in the western part of India with a coastline of 1600 km (longest in India). It is one of the most popular tourist regions in the country, and was visited by 19.8 million tourists in 2010-11. Gujarat offers scenic beauty from Great Rann of Kutch to the hills of Saputara. Gujarat is the one and only place to view pure asiatic lions in the world.
Vibrant Gujarat Package1N Kutch , 1N Jamnagar , 1N Dwarka , 1N Somnath and 2N Ahmedabad
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Kutch||1 night(s)||Stay in camps/tents||Room only|
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC indigo/Similar
- All taxes & driver Bata.
Hotel Express Residency (3 star)
Jamnagar-Dwarka Highway, Motikhavdi Jamnagar - 361140, Jamnagar
Hotel Guruprerna Dwarka (3 star)
Opposite Bhadrakali Temple, District Jamnagar - 361335, Dwarka
Nr, Somnath Byepass Corner, Prabhas Patan, Somnath - 362 269, Somnath
Chicago (3 star)
1st Pritam Nagar Slop, Near V. S. Hospital, Ellisbridge, Ashram Road -380 006., Ahmedabad
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.