Darjeeling is located in the Shivalik hills of the lower range of the Himalayas. Like most other hill stations in India, the British developed Darjeeling as a respite from the summer heat in the plains. The British loved the town for the complete rejuvenation package that it offered - serene atmosphere, view of the snowline, scented pines and a golden colored brew called the Darjeeling tea. The place has since become a pilgrimage of sorts for tea connoisseurs.
Welcome to Sinclairs Darjeeling2N Darjeeling and 2N Gangtok
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Gangtok||2 night(s)||Room only|
- Return airport transfer from NJP railway station or Bagdogra Airport by non AC vehicle
- All transfers and sightseeings by non AC vehicle as per itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Kalika's Hotel Mall
KALIKA'S HOTEL MALL BELOW GYMKHANA CLUB KUTCHERY ROAD, DARJEELING - 734 101 DARJEELING, WEST BENGAL INDIA, Darjeeling
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.