Kaziranga National Park – a world heritage site, the park hosts two-thirds of the world’s Great One-horned rhinoceros. Kaziranga also boasts the highest density of tigers among the protected areas in the world and was declared a Tiger Reserve in 2006. Though sighting of tigers are difficult because of the tall grasses that provide excellent camouflage, their presence can be felt everywhere by way of pug marks, kills and territorial markings.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Monsoon Palace
- Non Air-conditioned car ( Indica for 2-3 Pax & Sumo Victa for 4-6 Pax With Child for Sightseeing and excursions as per our brochure itinerary.
- Return transfer to Guwahati airport.
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival Guwahati To Kaziranga Np
Day 02 : Kaziranga Np
- Early morning Elephant Safari. After breakfast Jeep Safari in to
- Western range of the park. overnight stay at hotel/Camp.
Things to see and do
Kaziranga National Park lies on Brahmaputra river valley and received flood water every year. Here we can find 4 main types of vegetation: alluvial inundated grasslands, ...
Day 03 : Kaziranga National Park To Guwahati
Travel from Kaziranga to Guwahati
Day 04 : Departure From Guwahati
Kaziranga National Park, Kohora Dist. Golaghat, Assam, India, Kaziranga
Hotel Monsoon Palace
Near RBI, Gopinath Bordoloi Road, Pan Bazaar - 781001, Guwahati
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.