Kaziranga National Park is a national park in the Golaghat and Nagaon districts of the state of Assam, India. A World Heritage Site, the park hosts two-thirds of the world's Great One-horned Rhinoceroses. Guwahati is a major commercial and educational hub of Assam and the north-eastern region of India,and is home to premier institutions such as the Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, Gauhati University and Cotton College.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
United 21 Grassland Resort
Hotel Silk Route
- All Taxes
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival Guwahati And Transfer To Kaziranga
Day 2: Visit Kaziranga
Things to see and do
Kaziranga National Park lies on Brahmaputra river valley and received flood water every year. Here we can find 4 main types of vegetation: alluvial inundated grasslands, ...
Day 3: Kaziranga National Park To Guwahati
Travel from Kaziranga to Guwahati
Day 4: Departure From Guwahati
United 21 Grassland Resort (3 star)
Harmoti, Bagori Range - 785609, Kaziranga
Hotel Silk Route (3 star)
S.S Road, Lakhtokia, Fancy Bazar Guwahati- 781001, Assam (India), Guwahati
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.