Kaziranga National Park is a national park in the Golaghat and Nagaon districts of the state of Assam, India. A World Heritage Site, the park hosts two-thirds of the world's Great One-horned Rhinoceroses. Guwahati is a major commercial and educational hub of Assam and the north-eastern region of India,and is home to premier institutions such as the Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, Gauhati University and Cotton College.
Wild Magic with Brahmaputra Cruise2N Kaziranga and 1N Guwahati
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
United 21 Grassland Resort
Hotel Silk Route
- All Taxes
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
United 21 Grassland Resort (3 star)
Harmoti, Bagori Range - 785609, Kaziranga
Hotel Silk Route (3 star)
S.S Road, Lakhtokia, Fancy Bazar Guwahati- 781001, Assam (India), Guwahati
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.