Kanha National Park featured here on this portal. Our Kanha National Park vacation packages offer comfortable stay at Kanha National Park hotels, sightseeing and fun-filled activities. Buy Kanha National Park tours and make the most of your vacation.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Tuli Tiger Resort
Tuli Tiger Corridor Pench
- Transportation in air conditioned vehicle with a personal chauffer for the entire tour.
- 4 Jungle Safaris By Jeep, 2 in Kanha & 2 in Pench.
- Services of English Speaking Naturaliste in Kanha & Pench
- Entry Fees to the National Park in Kanha & Pench.
- Assistance, toll, interstate taxes, Govt. Service Tax.
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival At Nagpur To Kanha
- Arrive Nagpur. You will be met, assisted and driven to Kanha (266 Kms / 5.5 hrs
- approx). On arrival in Kanha check into your Hotel. Kanha is situated in the central state of Madhya
- Pradesh. Kanha shelters one of the largest tigers populations in the country. Some of the inhabitants of
- this park are the gaur, the largest of the world's cattle; the sambar, the largest Indian deer and the chausingha, the only four-horned antelope in the world. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Kanha.
Day 02 : Sightseeing Tour Of Kanha
- Early Morning proceed for a Jungle Safari in the park. Back to the hotel for Breakfast.
- Post lunch enjoy an evening Jungle Safari. Later Dinner at the hotel. Rest of the day at leisure.
- Overnight in Kanha.
Things to see and do
Day 03 : Kanha To Pench
- This morning after breakfast proceed to Pench (210 Kms / 4.5 hrs). Pench National Park
- - it conjures up images of Mowgli, Bagheera and the "Bear Necessities". Immortalized by Rudyard
- Kipling in The Jungle Book. The river Pench, which splits the National Park into two forms the lifeline
- of the Park. Arrive Pench and check in to your hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Pench.
Travel from Kanha to Pench
Day 04 : Sigthseeing Tour Of Pench
- Early Morning proceed for a Jungle Safari in the park. While primarily and reservation
- for tigers and panthers, Pench is also home to sambhar, chital, barking deer, nilgai, black buck, gaur,
- wild boar, chausingha, sloth bears, wild dogs, langurs, monkeys, mouse deer, black-naped hares,
- jackals, foxes, hyenas, porcupines, and flying squirrels, to name a few. There are over 285 species of
- resident and migratory birds including the Malabar Pied Hornbill, Indian Pitta, Osprey, Grey-headed
- Fishing Eagle, White-eyed Buzzard, etc. Back to the hotel for Breakfast. Post lunch enjoy an evening
- Jungle Safari. Later Dinner at the hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Pench.
Day 05 : Departure From Nagpur
- This morning after breakfast proceed to Nagpur (132 Kms/2 hrs 30 Min drive
- approx). Arrive and proceed to the airport to board the flight for your onward destination.
Tuli Tiger Resort (3 star)
Village - Mocha, Post: Kisli, Dist. Mandla, Madhya Pradesh, Kanha National Park, India, Kanha
Tuli Tiger Corridor Pench (4 star)
Village Touria, Pench National Park, Avarghani - 480881, Pench
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.