Rajasthan, literally translated as the "land of kings" is the largest state in India. Along the Western border of the country, the state is the epicentre of several art forms, folk cultures and traditional rituals and customs, followed with much enthusiasm till date.
Wildlife of Rajasthan2N Delhi , 1N Agra , 2N Jaipur and 2N Ranthambhore National Park
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Ranthambhore National Park||2 night(s)||
- 04 jeep safaris with the services of an English speaking naturalist in Ranthambhore National Park
- Transfer to Sawai Madhopur railway station through an open top jeep
- English speaking guide during sightseeing tours in Delhi, Agra, Fatehpur Sikri and Jaipur
- Train fare in Sawai Madhopur – Delhi sector
- Assistance at all arrival and departure points
- Transport and luxury taxes
- Toll taxes, Road taxes and state tax
- Diver’s allowances, fuel and parking charges
Aarone Residency (3 star)
91, Kapashera, Bijwasan Road - 110037, Delhi
The Retreat (4 star)
2565A2 Taj Nagari Phase -1 Near Prateek Enclave - 282001, Agra
Alsisar Haveli (4 star)
Sansar Chandra Road - 302 001, Jaipur
Hotel Ranthambore Regency (3 star)
Ranthambore Road, Sawai Madhopur - 322001, Ranthambhore National Park
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.