Rajasthan, the state which magnificently rests on the Northern part of India is full of colors. From the sand dunes, wooden hills, amazing lake palaces guarded by rugged forts, men and women in turbans and skirts of vivid colours, quite villages with camels and elephants and the bustling towns with the palace hotels, the harsh sunlight, the cool evening breeze are all to be found in abundance.
Wildlife Tour of Rajasthan2N Jaipur , 1N Pushkar and 1N Ranthambhore National Park
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Ranthambhore National Park||1 night(s)||
Hotel Sanctuary Resort
- Exclusive AC Vehicle
- Maharaja's City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Albert Museum Hall & BirlaTemple, Amber Fort, The Ancient Capital of the state until 1728, Jagmandir, Jai Mahal and Temple of Kali
Pushkar Fort (4 star)
Motisar Road, Ganahera - 30502, Pushkar
Hotel Sanctuary Resort (3 star)
Ranthambore Road, Sawai Madhopur, Rajasthan, India., Ranthambhore National Park
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.