The largest and least visited state in Malaysia, Sarawak oozes the exoticism which infects any traveler to Borneo. A historic land of White Rajahs, headhunters, and comical proboscis monkeys, Sarawak is a corner of the world truly unlike any other. At the center of it all is the simple city of Kuching, the longtime capital of Sarawak and the jumping off point for virtually all Sarawak adventures. Serenely set on the banks of the Sarawak River.
Wonderful 2 Nights / 3 Days Tour Package2N Kuching
Car DetailsRoad transport from Kuching - A/C Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Merdeka Palace Hotel and Suites Kuching
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Airport Transfer KCH airport / city hotel / KCH airport (SIC basis)
- Half Day Kuching City Tour (SIC basis)
- Meet & Greet Services by English speaking driver cum guide
Merdeka Palace Hotel and Suites Kuching (5 star)
Jalan Tun Abang Hj Openg, 93000 Kuching, Malaysia, Kuching
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.