Manali at an altitude of 2,050 m in the Beas River Valley is a hill station nestled in the mountains of the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh near the northern end of the Kullu Valley. It is located about 270 km north of the state capital, Shimla.
Wonderful Himachal2N Shimla , 3N Manali and 1N Chandigarh
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- On arrival at Chandigarh Railway Station / Airport, you will be met by our office Executive who will assist you to board your vehicle to Shimla. Arrival transfer from Chandigarh to Shimla a drive of 4 hours and 125 km
- After breakfast the sightseeing of various places in and around. Shimla mosque built in 1830, Vice Regal lodge, Christ Church built in 1844 the Gaiety Theatre, The Scandal Point, Kaali Baari temple and Jakhoo temple
- Intercity transfer
Hotel Silverine Shimla (3 star)
Near High Court, The Mall - 171001, Shimla
Hotel Park Residency (3 star)
Aleo, Manali, Himachal Pradesh 175131, Manali
Silky Resort (3 star)
Kalka-Shimla Highway, Zirakpur, Chandigarh
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.