Munnar is located in the Idukki district of Kerala. It is by far one of the most important hill stations in south India. Situated on the banks of the Nallathanni Muthirappuzha and Kundaly rivers Munnar rightly gets its name from the Tamil words Munnu meaning Three and Aaru meaning River. Covering an area of 557 km sq this mesmerizing hill resort is one of the major causes behind the successful tourism in Kerala.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Las Palmas Munnar
Ashirwad Heritage Resorts
Lake Lands Cruise
- Return Transfer From Cochin Airport .
- All transfer & sightseeing as per the itinerary by 01 AC Indica
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival Cochin To Munnar ( 140 Kms / 4 Hrs )
Day 02 : Munnar
Things to see and do
Mattupetti Dam, (10 km from Munnar), this popular picnic spot activities like boating and horse riding and is a great place to spend the day e specially if visiting with ...
A breathtaking spot on earth, Echo Point is named so, owing to natural echoes that one can clearly make and hear resonating in these acres of lush greenery. One can choose a ...
Shooting Point, the idea behind visiting the Shooting Point is not specifically to indulge in typical tourist activity, but more so to click and stock up all the photographs ...
A point that is just popular for its scenic backgrounds and the picture perfect quality, Photo Point is quite literally 'THE' photo point of Munnar and surrounding areas. The ...
Day 03 : Munnar To Thekkady (periyar) ( 120 Kms / 04 Hrs )
Travel from Munnar to Thekkady
Day 04 : Thekkady To Kumarakom
Travel from Thekkady to Kumarakom
Day 05 : Kumarakom To Alleppy ( House Boat )
Travel from Kumarakom to Alleppey
Day 06 : Alleppy ( House Boat) To Cochin Airport Drop.
Las Palmas Munnar (3 star)
NH 49, Devikulam Idukki Dist, Sukumar (RM) - 685613, Munnar
Thekkady Jn, Kumily.P.O, Idukki - 685 509, Kerala, Thekkady
Ashirwad Heritage Resorts (4 star)
Chakrampady, Kumarakom - Cumbam Road, Vayitharamattom - 686563, Kumarakom
Lake Lands Cruise (3 star)
Near Pallathuruthy Bridge, A/c Road, Sanathapuram P.O - 688 003, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.