Munnar is located in the Idukki district of Kerala. It is by far one of the most important hill stations in south India. Situated on the banks of the Nallathanni Muthirappuzha and Kundaly rivers Munnar rightly gets its name from the Tamil words Munnu meaning Three and Aaru meaning River. Covering an area of 557 km sq this mesmerizing hill resort is one of the major causes behind the successful tourism in Kerala.
Wonders Of Kerala Package2N Munnar , 1N Thekkady , 1N Kumarakom and 1N Alleppey
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Return Transfer From Cochin Airport .
- All transfer & sightseeing as per the itinerary by 01 AC Indica
Las Palmas Munnar (3 star)
NH 49, Devikulam Idukki Dist, Sukumar (RM) - 685613, Munnar
Thekkady Junction, Kumily.P.O, Idukki - 685 509, Thekkady
Ashirwad Heritage Resorts (4 star)
Chakrampady, Kumarakom - Cumbam Road, Vayitharamattom - 686563, Kumarakom
Lake Lands Deluxe Cruise
Lakelands Building, Near Pallathuruthy Bridge, AC Road, Sanathapuram P.O, Pallathuruthy - 688003, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.