Gangtok stands at an altitude of 5047 feet (null.3 meters). Gangtok roughly means 'Majestic or Lofty Hill'. Prayer flags fluttering in gay abandon, lamas busy mumbling holy chants, brightly painted pagoda roofed houses lined with begonias and orchids, are some the signature sights of this hill town.
Wonders Of North East3N Gangtok , 2N Pelling and 2N Darjeeling
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Airport Transfer
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
Hotel Mari Gold
31A National Highway Opp IDBI Bank Near Private Bus Stand Gangtok, Sikkim India – 737101, Gangtok
Yangthang Dzimkha Resort (3 star)
Upper Pelling - 737113, Pelling
Hotel Shanti Palace
Near rudra bhawan, Gandhi road, Darjeeling, WB 734101, Darjeeling
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.