Welcome to Ladakh, a vibrant destination surrounded by craggy cliff top monasteries, old palaces and serene lakes. On this journey you will get to be apart of an opulent panorama that acquaints you with the cultural, historical and architectural hereditary magnificence. This journey unveils a region inhabited by peaceful Buddhist monks, with cliff side monasteries and dramatic mountain scenery. So embark on this spiritual journey and feel the peacefulness and serenity of this land.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Nubra Valley||1 night(s)||
Hotel Snow Leopard
- Airport Transfers
- Leh Market, Leh Palace and Shanti Stupa
- Intercity transfers
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Delhi/ Bombay – Leh
Day 2: Leh – Tour Of Hemis, Thiksey, Shey And Stok
Day 3: Leh – Pangong Lake
- Distance: 150 Kms. Drive: 05 Hrs.
- The main attraction of this circuit is the Pangong Lake, situated at an altitude of 14,000 ft (4,267m). It is a long narrow basin of inland drainage, hardly 6 to 7 kms at its widest point, and over 130 kms long, and bisected by the international border between India and China. One fourth portion of this lake is in India and rest in China. Overnight at the hotel in Leh.
Day 4: Leh – Nubra Valley
- Distance – 145 Kms Drive: 04 – 05 Hrs
- Morning we depart towards Northwards across the Khardong La the highest motorable road in the world, which is at a height of 5570 mts. (18300 ft.) after a brief halt at the pass, we continue our drive to a different landscape. We arrive at the village of Hunder in Nubra Valley, check-in to a tented camp. Afternoon we drive or walk up to visit Diskit Monastery. After that, we visit the Double Humped Camel Breeding Centre. This camel, also known as the Bactrian camel is the principal animal of inner Asia used especially on the Northern part of the route beyond Karakoram Pass. Overnight at Fixed tented camp / Hotel
Day 5: Nubra Valley - Leh
Day 6: Alchi, Likir Magnetic Hill, Guruduwara Pather Sahib And Sangam
Day 7: In And Around Leh: Shanti Stupa, Leh Palace, Hall Of Fame
Travel from Leh to Nubra Valley
Day 8: Leh -delhi Bombay
Main Tukcha Road -194101, Leh
Hotel Snow Leopard
Hunder - 194401, Nubra Valley
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.