Delhi being the capital city, it is home to several art galleries, museums, parks and various other important places of interest.On the other hand Jaipur is famous for its wonderful Rajasthani cuisine, especially the Dal Bhati Churma, which you must taste when in the city. Additionally, shopping for your loved ones back home will be a delightful experience in this city.At Agra, of course, you must visit the Taj Mahal, which in its entire splendor is truly the reason for the fame of the city.
Wow ! Taj – The Golden Triangle Trip2N Delhi , 1N Agra and 2N Jaipur
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Delhi Aiport/station
- Exclusive Ac Vehicle for sightseeing as per itinerary
Mayur Hotel (3 star)
Mayur Hotel, 51, Aara Kashan Road, Pahar Ganj, New Delhi- 110055, Delhi
Mango Hotels, Agra - Sikandra (3 star)
Block No 66 & 73 NH-2, Delhi-Agra Road, Agra, UP 282007, Agra
Hotel Acacia Inn (3 star)
218 Opposite All India Radio Station, Near Ganpati Plaza, M I Road - 302001, Jaipur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.