Delhi being the capital city, it is home to several art galleries, museums, parks and various other important places of interest.On the other hand Jaipur is famous for its wonderful Rajasthani cuisine, especially the Dal Bhati Churma, which you must taste when in the city. Additionally, shopping for your loved ones back home will be a delightful experience in this city.At Agra, of course, you must visit the Taj Mahal, which in its entire splendor is truly the reason for the fame of the city.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Mango Hotels, Agra - Sikandra
Hotel Acacia Inn
- Delhi Aiport/station
- Exclusive Ac Vehicle for sightseeing as per itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Delhi Aiport/station
Day 2: Delhi
Day 3: Delhi - Agra
Travel from Delhi to Agra
Day 4: Agra – Fatehpursikri – Jaipur
- After breakfast visit Taj Mahal, it was in the late Mughal era, when monuments of great renown, including one of the Seven Wonders of the World, namely the Taj Mahal made it truly famous internationally. Built by the Emperor Shah Jahan in the memory of his loving wife, this marble structure is truly spectacular and must be seen and experienced firsthand. It is a reflection of love and proves that love is not bound by factors like time or death.
- Visit Fatehpur Sikri Akbar Old Capital, buland darwaza (world’s largest Entrance gate) and Shrine of Sheik Salim Chisti.and the Agra Fort. Both monuments are part of the UNESCO World Heritage structures and add both to the beauty as well as the history of India in the Mughal era. History buffs will definitely rejoice when they visit these places and if you are not one, do not worry, the spectacular architecture will definitely blow your mind away. Proceed to Jaipur. Night halt at Jaipur.
Travel from Agra to Jaipur
Day 5: Jaipur
Day 6: Jaipur – Delhi
Mayur Hotel (3 star)
Mayur Hotel, 51, Aara Kashan Road, Pahar Ganj, New Delhi- 110055, Delhi
Mango Hotels, Agra - Sikandra (3 star)
Block No 66 & 73 NH-2, Delhi-Agra Road, Agra, UP 282007, Agra
Hotel Acacia Inn (3 star)
218 Opposite All India Radio Station, Near Ganpati Plaza, M I Road - 302001, Jaipur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.