Yangon also known as Rangoon, is a former capital of Burma and the capital of Yangon Region. Although the military government has officially relocated the capital to Naypyidaw since March 2006,Yangon has the largest number of colonial buildings in Southeast Asia.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Green Hill Hotel
- All transfers and transportation with air-con vehicles (types of vehicles depending on the number of pax).
- Local ENGLISH speaking guides
- All entrance fees as detail program
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person per day on bus on days of transfer and sightseeing only
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival At Yangon
- Take a walk through the city centre to see Yangon’s architectural mixture: the historic Post Office, gilded Sule Paya, the heritage Strand Hotel, Maha Bandula Park and the Independence Monument. Then visit the vibrant Little India and Chinatown with numerous street vendors, markets and temples.
- In the afternoon visit Chaukhtatgyi Pagoda which houses a 70m long Reclining Buddha image. Continue to the green Kandawagyi Park where you can see the glittering Karaweik barge, a replica of the royal barge.
- Finally visit the world famous Shwedagon Pagoda, a glittering gold stupa towering 99.4m with a perimeter measuring 432.8m, studded on the pinnacle with priceless gems. To Buddhists, the Golden Shwedagon is the most holy place of worship because it enshrined the sacred relics of the three earlier Buddhas and Eight Hair Relics of Gautama Buddhas the Supreme Self-Enlightened.
- Overnight stay at Yangon.
Things to see and do
Mahabandoola Garden, located in the cantonment, is known for its rose gardens. Inside the gardens is the Independence Monument, built to signify Myanmar's independence. The ...
Chinatown offers a wide selection of street vendors, where colonial coins, paintings and other souvenirs can be bought. Yangon's Chinatown was created when the British ...
Day 02 : Yangon Thanlyin And Twante
- Take a 1 hour drive to the quiet town of Thanlyin, formerly Syriam, an important Burmese trading centre whilst still a colony of the Portuguese during the 16th century. You will drive the tree-lined streets, seeing the main attractions and getting a glimpse of local life. Visit the hilltop Kyaik Khauk Pagoda which offers fabulous views of the river and Yangon city skyline, and the ruins of an 18th century Portuguese Church. Take a local boat to Ye Le Paya, set on a tiny island in the middle of the river. Explore the riverside market before driving back to Yangon via the longest bridge in Myanmar, connecting Yangon and Thanlyin.
- Located on the other side of the Yangon River, Twante village has very much retained its original character. Transfer to the jetty and board a local ferry to cross the river. Here you will hop on a local vehicle for the scenic but bumpy drive along Twante canal, which provides a glimpse of life in the countryside. You'll visit the village's impressive 75m tall Shwesandaw Pagoda, and the pottery area to see the process of making pots which has remained unchanged for generations.
- Overnight stay in Yangon
Day 03 : Departure From Yangon
- After breakfast, drive to the famous Strand Road. A walk along Yangon River brings you into contact with the daily activities of local people at this busy jetty area. Continue to Botataung Pagoda, where a sacred hair relic of Lord Buddha is enshrined.
- Browse through Bogyoke Market. Formerly known as Scott's Market, it is considered Yangon’s best market for handicrafts.
- End of services.
Green Hill Hotel (5 star)
No-(12), Pho Sein Road, Tamwe Township, Yangon, Myanmar., Yangon
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.