|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
York International Hotel
Standard Double Room
- UAE VISA
- Half day Dubai City tour with Guide
- Desert Safari with Barbecue dinner & Belly Dance show etc
- Dhow Cruise with Traditional Arabic Dinner, Tanora Show etc
- Burj Khalifa 124th floor Tickets
- Return Airport transfers on SIC Basis
- All sightseeing will be on SIC Basis
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
York International is located in Dubai's Bur Dubai neighborhood, close to Textile Souk, Dubai Museum, and Grand Mosque. Nearby points of interest also include BurJuman Mall and The Dubai Heritage Village.
York International's restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. 3 bars/lounges are open for drinks. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a sauna, a fitness facility, and a steam room. This 3-star property has a 24-hour business center and offers business services. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. For a surcharge, the property offers a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request). Valet parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a rooftop terrace, a coffee shop/café, and a concierge desk.
108 air-conditioned guestrooms at York International feature minibars and safes. All rooms include separate sitting areas and desks. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, slippers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Guestrooms offer direct-dial phones. Televisions have premium satellite channels. Rooms also include irons/ironing boards and clock radios. Housekeeping is offered daily and guests may request wake-up calls.
- 7 km from the airport
- 4 km from city center
Facilities at hotel
- Air Conditioning
- Conference Facility
- Room Service
- Airport Transfer
- Children's Club
- Baby Sitting
- Coffee Shop
- Concierge Services
- Pets Allowed
- Tennis Courts
- Swimming Pool
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.