Adventure activites in Prague
Here's a list of Adventure activites in Prague recommended by our experts:
Prague On Segway, Vlašská 2 (20m behind US Embassy), ☎ +420 775 588 588, . Prague On Segway is the only Segway tour company in Prague offering entirely ...
Nazi rule in Prague. Learn about life under the swastika and the facts about Heydrich's assassination!A tour of Prague's darkest days: the terror of Nazi ...
Enjoy a relaxing boat cruise down the Vltava River through the most beautiful\nareas in Prague.
See the most impressive landmarks of this charming town with this tour, which includes a walk through Prague Castle.
Enjoy a relaxing boat cruise down the Vltava River through the most beautiful areas in Prague.
The Original Prague Card - Prague Pass containing free transport for the first 48 hours on all transport, that is underground, tram and buses in the town area. ...
Top Places in Prague
- Fine dining restaurants with exquisite ambience in Prague
- Restaurants serving fast food in Prague
- A surreal dining experience for elders in Prague
- Best places for family dining in Prague
- Have fun along with a meal with your friends in Prague
- Recommended places for having food in Prague
- Most popular vegetarian restaurants in Prague
- Quiet Romantic Places for Dining in Prague
- Luxurious Things to indulge at for Honeymooners in Prague
Top Hotels in Prague
- Enjoy with your family at these select hotels in Prague
- Popular 5 star business hotels in Prague
- Recommended 3 star hotels in Prague
- Recommended 5 star hotels in Prague
- Most popular business hotels in Prague
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Prague
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Prague
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Prague
- Pamper your newly wed at these luxury hotels in Prague