Chinese empire has an extensive land, varied in geographic and atmospheres and the five thousand years history. China has the most population in the world. They...
Best cheap eats in town in Hat Yai
Here's a list of Best cheap eats in town in Hat Yai recommended by our experts:
They had a good selection of small plates, which were pretty decently sized. An eclectic menu that includes things from empanadas to korean tacos.
The Basil Restaurant is the coming together of a perfectly assembled menu and a vivid dining experience. The restaurant offers fast service and a child friendly...
Here, you basically order all your dishes from the menu (with pictures!!). Most of the waiter/waitresses can speak a little hokkien or mandarin to somewhat ...
Hat Yai itself has a large Chinese-Thai population and the majority of visitors from Malaysia and Singapore are also ethnic-Chinese. Consequently, there are ...
Sumatra is the one of the best Indonesian restaurant in Hat Yai. A friendly Indonesian family restaurant in a garden setting. Khmer house with air conditioned...
Hamid Restaurant - Nice, clean, and good halal food. It is across the street from Lee Garden Hotel and there are a couple of other Muslim restaurants nearby.
Sugar Rock restaurant is a very popular multi-cuisine restaurant in Hat Yai. You can enjoy Thai delicacies here. The ambience and the service at the restaurant ...
We serve the best taste in our shop. All the Chinese food lovers can come here and enjoy there best food in our restaurant.
Top Places in Hat Yai
- Savour the local food at these places in Hat Yai
- Adventure activites in Hat Yai
- Best places to enjoy local and street shopping in Hat Yai
- Great things to do with your kids in Hat Yai
- Popular places for shopping antiques in Hat Yai
- Places popular with Honeymooners in Hat Yai
- Popular activities for honeymooners in Hat Yai
- Enjoy a great time with your family in Hat Yai
- Shopping for toys is fun at these places in Hat Yai